The DEWALT 18v and 20V cordless Battery Holder from 48 Tools is an excellent method to keep your DEWALT 18v and 20V batteries safe. Our mounts are easy to install and use, as they are made of commercial-grade ABS plastic.
Use the existing locking clip to secure your DEWALT 18v and 20V battery, which may be installed in either direction in your workshop, trailer, or van – anywhere you keep your Dewalt batteries.
Once you’ve secured the battery mount with the four screws, you’ll be able to store and move your DEWALT 18v and 20V batteries safely, securely, and easily.
48 Tools also design, develop and produce high-quality ABS moulded plastic battery mount holders for Milwaukee, Hitachi, BOSCH, AEG, Ryobi, Festool, Oztio, Dewalt, Ridgid, Hikoki and Metabo HPT. 48 Tools is one of the world’s leading portable battery holder manufacturers for Hikoki.
– Tradies all throughout the world have tried, utilized, and love 48 Tools battery holders.
– 100% Quality GUARANTEED. We are confident in our product, its quality, and our ability to provide complete customer satisfaction. If you are unhappy with your 48 Tools purchase in any way, please contact us using our contact form here so that we can assist you.
– Free shipping Australia wide on all orders over $150
– Spend over $100 and get a free stubby holder, how cool is that?
* The 48 Tools DeWalt battery holder is designed to take 4 standard 18-volt batteries and does not fit the wider 2ah batteries or 4x 54V flex volt batteries. If fitting Flex Volt batteries they must be interchanged next to a standard battery E.G 18V / 54V / 18V / 54V.
Please note any orders made after the 21st of December 2022 will not be posted until the 6th of January 2023. Thank you and Merry Christmas from the team at 48 Tools.